EARLY CAREER AWARD
• Are you eligible?
• How are applications evaluated?
Information can be found at :MAS Early Career Award_2
1. Members of the MAS Awards Committee and the MAS Board of Directors are not eligible to nominate for this award.
2. Nominators are not required to be members of MAS.
1. Members of the MAS Awards Committee or the MAS Board of Directors are not eligible to be a nominee for this award.
2. Former recipients of this award are not eligible.
3. Nominees must be within 8 years of their terminal degree as of 31st December in the award year.
4. Nominees are required to be a member of MAS for a minimum of three years.
5. Nominees must be living at the time of their nomination.
1. Three letters are required
2. Members of the MAS Awards Committee and the MAS Board of Directors are not eligible to be a reference for this award.
Deadline to apply for 2022 Early Career Award
December 15, 2022 at 5:00PM CST.
How to Apply
Online application at MAS website (PDF fill-able application form)
Call-for-Early Career Award
Please send the completed application to Dr. Raja Reddy, Chair of FMAS Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org)