Please read below before beginning the membership and/or registration process. Thank you!
MAS 2018 Registration Details: Membership and Registration are required to attend any of the events associated with MAS. Fees may be paid online via credit card or through electronic PayPal. Cash and credit card payments will be accepted on-site with an additional late-registration charge (please see rates below). Please complete all abstract submissions and registrations online, regardless of payment method.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: Registered participants unable to attend MAS may request a refund until 5:00 p.m. CST on January 8, 2018. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent to the MAS program committee through email at email@example.com according to the following rates:
- Cancellation requests received until January 7, 2018 will be refunded the total cost less 25% for administrative fees.
- Cancellation requests received after January 8, 2018 will be non-refundable.
Early Registration Deadline: January 8, 2018
- Student Preregistration and Complimentary 1 yr Membership: $50.00
- Regular Preregistration and Complimentary 1 yr Membership: $130.00
- New Life Membership and Preregistration: $550.00
- Existing Life Member Preregistration: $100.00
Late Registration after January 8, 2018
- Student Registration and Complimentary 1 yr Membership: $60.00
- Regular Registration and Complimentary 1 yr Membership: $170.00
- New Life Membership and Registration: $590.00
- Existing Life Member Registration: $140.00
The registration table will be open from 3:00 – 6:00 on Wednesday if you are in the area and would like to pick up your meeting materials early.
After completing your abstract submission and/or registration online OR if you are not attending the meeting and wish to mail your membership payment, please use the following form: Abstract, Membership, and/or Registration Form. It can be mailed to the following address.
Mississippi Academy of Sciences
PO Box 55907
Jackson, MS 39296-5907
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Gerri Wilson.